How to Authorize and DeAuthorize a Computer on iTunes?
Hello and welcome to this Article is about how to authorize a computer on your iTunes. So once you have authorized a computer, this will be stored and associated with your iTunes account, which is your Apple ID and password. So Apple has a limit of allowing you to authorize up to a maximum of five computers. So you have to remove any of the existing already authorized computer in order to add new computers.
- First of all, go to the iTunes store, and click on sign in, then login with your Apple ID and password then click on your Apple icon tab and navigate to the account page.
- And you will see a page like this one.
- Under the Summary tab, you will see computer authorizations.
- Right now you have authorized only one computer, which will be able to download it from the iTunes Store.
- If you have more than one computer authorized, you will not be able to manually authorized by selecting each and every computer from the list, but Apple provides an option to the authorized on a computer with a button that says D authorize off that button will be, will appear here.
- If you have more than one computer added to the list.
- D authorize a computer in order to authorize just navigate to iTunes, and click on the store, and click on authorize this computer is pretty simple, so you’ll be able to download the all the apps are associated with your ideas and ideas, Apple ID and password.