To clear your Netflix viewing activity or want to refresh your recommendations. We’re here to help. In this, I’ll be showing you how to delete your Netflix viewing activity.
Awesome Netflix subscriber and users probably watch a lot of movies, TV shows, something you have what some would rather not appear in your viewing state. Now, there’s a simple way to move the unwanted view an activity from your Netflix account.
- You have to use a web browser to manage your Netflix profile, sadly, never use a Netflix app on a phone or tablet.
- When you tap on the link to open the account details, it will take you to your default browser window. If you’re an Android user, that means Chrome. And if you’re an iPhone user, that means Safari. But editorial I’ll be using a Windows 10 PC, but you can still do this on a web browser from an iPhone or an Android device from the desktop, hit the netflix.com and click on your profile name drop-down menu.
- Click on account settings.
- Let’s go down to the profile section for completing it.
- There you will see a complete list of all your viewing activity. When you want to remove something from the list, simply click x to the right of each item.
- First time deleting your Netflix activity, then the rest can be very long. The good news, Netflix will not ask you to confirm if you want to remove the title or not just able to do as much as it can take up to 24 hours for the content to be removed from all your devices. Don’t wait. It should not take a near that time. As for netflix.com, the daily activity will disappear, almost immediately.