How to download and install Norton Security Suite?
Welcome to Norton support. In this Article, you will learn how to download and install Norton Security online that is available for XFINITY INTERNET customers at no extra charge.
Note that the Norton Security Suite which was available to xfinity customers earlier won’t be available from May 2018 instead. Norton Security online is available for both existing and new customers to download and install Norton Security online, go to internet security.xfinity.com.
- Click on products and services under Norton Security online, click download now sign in with a Comcast username and password.
- In the Norton sign in page at the bottom, you can find the 13 digit PIN listed, which is associated with your Norton account. You may notice future references.
- Now, sign in with your Norton account email address and password that you have created for Comcast. Note that you may have already created a Norton account. If you have Norton Security Suite installed in your device. If not, create a new Norton account after you sign in, click on agree and download. If you wish to install it in the same device. If not, click Send the download link button to install it in another device.
- Once you click on agree and download the NSP you download or dot x e file starts to download to the computer.
- See the Norton Download Manager by running the downloaded EMC file.
- If the download is interrupted, there is a file on the desktop to double click to start the download again. After the download completes the installation starts automatically. In the User Account Control window, click Yes.
- Read and accept the Norton License Agreement.
- Click Agree and install.
- If you’re using a Mac machine. After you click Agree and download. Open the list of downloads and double click the Install file.
- In the Mac security prompt window, click Open.
- Click Agree, and install is prompted, enter your Mac login information to allow these changes.
- In this window, click on the link to open security preferences.
- In the security and privacy window, click Allow, click OK. Close the window, and then click Continue.
- Similarly, if you try to download and install Norton Security online in any of your mobile devices. You can follow the same procedure until you sign in with your Norton account email address and password that you’ve created for Comcast.
- You will then be redirected to the Play Store or the App Store, according to the device that you use, and then you could follow the onscreen instructions to download and install the Norton Security online.
- Now, the Norton Security online installation starts.
- When the installation complete, the activation occurs automatically.
- If not, click on Activate now to start the activation process
- Is prompted sign in with your Norton account email address and password that you’ve created for Comcast?
- Now that you’re Norton Security online is downloaded installed an activated your device is protected against viruses and other online threats.