How to Install Norton Browser Extension on Firefox?
You can learn how to install the Norton browser extensions on Firefox browser. The Norton browser extensions include Norton safe search. Norton safe web Norton homepage. In Norton Password Manager.
Norton safe search filters unsafe web results and ranks your results based upon the site safety status and lets you know if the sites are safe, even before you visit them. Norton safe web defends you from identity theft and online scams. I warning you of dangerous sites while you search shop and browse online. It also provides safety information for every web page you visit. Norton homepage, it helps you to enable Norton safe search as your homepage on your Google Chrome browser. Norton Password Manager enables you to securely store and manage all your sensitive information, such as your logins personal information and financial information. This information is stored in an encrypted vault, that only you can access. You can then use this information to to easily log into websites and fill online forms and quickly make online payments. Now, let’s see how to install these extensions from the Norton product. Open Norton Security, and click online safety.
- From the browser drop down menu, select Firefox. Now, click the Setup now button.
- You are then redirected to the browser protection web page.
- Here you will find options to enable all the Norton extensions applicable for the Firefox browser. We recommend you install all the available extensions to have a safe browsing experience. You can either click the Enable option below each extension or choose the enable all Norton extensions option in the pop up window, click Allow.
- Now, click Add.
- And then click OK.
- You have enabled an extension. Now, you can click next and follow the same procedure to install all the extensions.
- Now, let’s see how to enable Norton extensions from the browser open Firefox, and click the Settings icon, select the add on option, search for Norton. Click Norton Password Manager, and then click Add to Firefox. Click Add, and then click OK.
- You can follow the same steps to add the Norton safe web extension.
- There you go, you’ve installed all the Norton extensions on the Firefox browser.