How to Install Norton Mobile Security on Android?
In this Article you will learn how to download, install and activate Norton Mobile Security Service on an Android device.
Norton mobile security helps protect your Android smartphones and tablets against threats such as malware and websites designed to steal your information and money.
Installing Norton mobile security on an Android is easy.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Search for Norton Security and antivirus, and then select it.
- Tap install and if prompted, tap, except to install the app.
- When the installation finishes. Tap open.
- Accept them by selecting both the checkboxes tap Continue.
- Norton mobile security performs an initial setup.
- When the setup is complete, you need to sign into your Norton account to activate your subscription to sign in, tap the mind Norton icon on the bottom right corner.
- In the mind Norton screen. Tap sign in. Make sure that you use the same email address and password that was used to purchase Norton service subscription.
- Once you sign in your subscription will be automatically activated, and you can see the subscription status right below your login name as shown here.
- The installation is now complete. But to make the best use of this Norton Mobile Security Service, you need to enable Norton Security Service and activate device administrator to automatically set up the premium features like anti malware anti-theft and web protection.
- Before proceeding. Turn on the location settings on your device, which is lost to activate the anti-theft feature.
- Now, to activate device administrator. Tap the Menu icon and then tap app settings in the anti-theft section, move the slider next to device administrator to turn it on.
- Tap enable read and understand the points carefully and then tap activate this device Admin app on Android, eight or earlier devices. Tap activate. Next to enable Norton Security Service. Open the settings on your device, and then tap accessibility.
- Tap Norton Security Service, move the slider to turn it on.
- Now, in the home screen, you may notice that the anti-theft setup may not be complete for devices with Android 6.0 or later, and you may need to allow additional permissions to complete it.
- To do this, tap anti-theft.
- Tap setup.
- In the pop ups. Tap allow to allow the required permissions.
- That’s it. Now that your Norton mobile security app is downloaded installed and activated, along with the premium features, your devices now protected from viruses and other online threats.