QuickBooks offers simple tools for generating and managing credit for your customers. In some cases, you want to send statements to customers to help them to remember overdue balances. It shows the status of a client’s account at a particular point in time. Every line represents credits, sales transactions, and payments. You also create the statement with related information you want to send your customer. You can also perform edit, modify, delete and update all customer statement online in the company file.
Some types of statement are there.
- Balance Forward: It displays all activity between Start and End dates and total balance show at the top.
- Open Item: Open item display all invoices from a specific date back.
- Transaction Statement: It only shows the amount received per transaction and amount of transaction.
Create Customer Statement in QuickBooks
Each detail speaks to deals exchanges credits, and installments. You can make a statement to impact your customer. You can change the layout and data of forms in QuickBooks. You can set date, time and all open transactions by clicking on the button in front of that option. So your all statement precise set of transactions only within a specific date range. You follow steps to create your customer statements in the QuickBooks
To create a Single Customer statement in QuickBooks
- Login to your QuickBooks company file.
- Select Sales from the left menu and click on Customers.
- Go to Action drop-down, and choose to Create Statement for the customer.
- You can choose the statement as well as your choice.
- Set time statement start and end.
- Select Apply to see the announcement.
- To view all statement and select Apply.
- Click on the Save button.
To create Statement for Multiple Customers in the QuickBooks
- Choose “+” plus icon and then click on “Statement”
- Choose customer “Statement” and set additional statement criteria for transaction related required information modify.
- Click the “Apply” button.
- You have to Review display on the screen and read instructions.
- Click on Save tab and Close.
To create a statement for Sub-customers
- Select Sales and click on Customers.
- Choose Sub-customer option and click for Edit.
- Set drop-down Bill of the customer and click on Save.
- After that, you can move further to create single or multiple customer statements.
Manage a Customer Statement in QuickBooks
You can customize and manage your statement to fulfill your business needs. There is a different way to manage customer statement in QuickBooks. Follow the steps to manage all statement. You can perform like select, search, edit, delete and update on QuickBooks accounting software. There is the following way to manage your customer statements.
From customer record to manage:
- Select Sales from the left menu, and click on Customers.
- Choose your Customer name.
- From the Filter drop-down, choose customer Statements.
- Select data to see customer’s all statement.
From the business exchange page to manage:
- Select Sales from the left menu, at that point All Sales.
- Select the Filter on the upper left, at that point from the Transactions compose drop-down, choose customer “Statements”.
- Set all statement and select Apply.
- Select a column to see customer all “Statement”.
- When you’re set, clear the channels by heading off to the Filter menu, choosing Reset at that point Apply.
Utilize the Search Bar to search for Statements:
- Select the Search (amplifying glass) symbol to finish everything, at that point select Advanced Search.
- Choose customer “Statements” from Transaction compose drop-down, at that point select Search.
- To set Date Filter.
- Select a column to see the customer all “statement”
Make a Statement List Report:
- Select Reports from the left menu.
- Sort Statement in the inquiry box, at that point select Statement List, to create the report.
- You can add and remove customer “statement” and update information.
Print the Statement in QuickBooks
- Firstly Login to your QuickBooks Account.
- Select the “+ ” icon and click on customer “Statements”.
- Select the criteria related to customer and click Apply.
- Now display a list statement sorted alphabetically.
- After then select Print or Preview.
Delete a statement in QuickBooks
- Firstly see the statement list report.
- Choose Reports tab.
- To display all statement list.
- You want to choose a number of the statement.
- Click on Delete tab.
Many types of businesses allow credit to customers before operating work. All small businesses use invoice for billing customers but when you may send a statement in addition to invoices. Hope that you understand the process after reading this post, if still having a problem then contact our toll-free QuickBooks Support service to resolve all your related issue through intuit’s certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor any time anywhere in all over the USA.