How to Activate Netflix On Roku, Samsung- netflix.com/activate – Netflix com activate
Once you create your Netflix account you can stream movies and TV shows to your Samsung TV or Blu ray player, you can instantly stream thousands of TV episodes and movies at the touch of a button to activate your account, you will internet access, a Samsung TV or Blu ray player with Samsung’s Internet TV and an active unlimited Netflix account.
- Press the Internet TV button on your remote, and then select the Netflix app, and press enter.
- And window appears asking if you are a member of Netflix.
- If you select No, you will be offered a free trial and a unique activation code will be displayed.
- If you select yes, a unique activation code displayed. Once you have copied.
- Go to your computer and log on to netflix.com/activate.
- If you are not signed into your account, a screen will ask you to sign in before you can enter the animation code. Otherwise,
- If you’re logged in the activation screen will appear and you can enter the code displayed on your TV.
- After you enter the code click on Activate activation will take approximately one minute, as the account is activated you’ll see a message on your TV retrieving movies from the queue.
- Once the account is activated, a confirmation screen will now from your TV, you can select a movie or program you will save to your cue and begin Watching.
- Please note, you must use your computer to add movies to your Netflix queue.