How to Change Your Outlook Password?
We have added few simple steps that how to reset forgotten password of your Hotmail, or Outlook email account.
- First we need to open outlook.com in our web browser.
- We need to enter our email.
- After we need to click on forgot my password.
- Now select.
- I have forgotten my password and click Next
- Take your email account, and enter this capture Click next
- We have four options in first option.
- We need to enter the same alternative email address, which we have given at the time of account opening and click on sample.
- Then Microsoft will send a verification code to this email ID, and we need to enter that verification code to reset our password.
- Now we will explain the second option. In second option, Microsoft will send a verification code to our alternative mobile number.
- We need to enter last four digits of same alternative mobile number it we have given at the time of account opening, and click on Send. Then Microsoft will send a verification code to our alternative mobile number. We are not going with the second option also in third option, we see verification go to voice call over alternative mobile number or landline number. In case our alternative email id and our alternative mobile or landline number is not working, then we need to go with this fourth option. I don’t have any of these, and click on next. Microsoft asked for new alternative email address to contact and click Next.
- Know as you can see on screen. Microsoft has sent invitation code to this new alternative email address, we need to enter that code to reset my account password.
- Open Gmail account as you can see you will received email.
- Copy the security code paste it and click on verify.
- Now, Microsoft is asking some questions to check that this account belongs to us or not.
- So try to give all the answers, and click next.
How do I reset my Microsoft account password?
How do I reset my Exchange email password?
How do I reset my Outlook password without a phone number?